What have we been up to at WOODY'S CUSTOM SADDLES?
What has NOT changed:
- We still have our regular open lines of communication with our customers via telephone, Facebook, emails and Instagram etc. This is actually how we did the bulk of our communication in the past anyway.
- We are still receiving pictures of our customer's horses to help with saddle fit and pad suggestions. We have had great success that way in the past; however, as always, we have our awesome test ride and outstanding exchange/return policy if required.
- As we are a custom shop, we do not have regular foot traffic as urban stores do. If required, we are offering very closed one-on-one personal fitting appointments that are performed outside of the saddle shop to which we can easily adhere to appropriate social distancing.
- It is only one person (Terryl) and the odd time (DJ & Daxton - all family in the same household) that handle packaging of product. We take it very seriously that all necessary precautions being hand washing, sanitizing and limiting handling of product is adhered to.
What HAS changed:
- We are working hard to do our part to help #flattenthecurve by limiting outgoing shipments to once a week instead of making several trips a week to the post office. We have always taken great pride in getting products out the same or next day, so thank you for your patience in this regard.
- We will not schedule back to back fitting appointments. We are limiting appointments per week to be able to effectively sanitize after appointments. We will ask a series of questions at appointment scheduling and if upon arrival you show any symptoms of being ill we will have to reschedule. The same goes on our end, if at any time one of us (3) show signs of being ill, we will cease all appointments immediately and revert to online help only.
- We are keeping very up to date with regards to information regarding this 'temporary new way of life' so we can remain well informed for our customers.
- We are going to continue sharing products online through our website and social media; however, we don’t ever want our customers to feel that we are out of touch with the situation. We understand totally that in the coming months funds may or may not be tight, either way we are here. We have said it before, there is no cost to virtual window shop on our website and we really enjoy your positive comments and interaction on the products we post on social media either way.
- We have typically focused mostly on sharing our products we have available on our social media pages. We have always had big ideas to add some great content with regards to saddles and saddle fit in the past. We feel it is more crucial than ever right now to get going with producing the valuable content that proves our commitment to ultimately helping our customers and their horses.
With change can come growth. Keep riding if you can. Keep moving forward. Keep your horses in shape and when this all breaks we will ALL have our best feet forward!
DJ & Terryl Woodward
Woody’s Custom Saddles